From startups to scale-ups to large corporations, building a diverse team means more than just checking off a box. Join Jamie Hoobanoff, Founder/CEO of The Leadership Agency, and founding member of The Big Push as she shares her hiring practices on how to create a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion – throughout every stage of an organizations growth.
The evening will feature a panel discussion and interactive learnings on:
- The differences between diversity and inclusion and why its important to your company’s success
- Assessing organizational risk tolerances when hiring
- Removing subconscious bias from the hiring process
- and much more!
Barbara Conway, Vice President Human Resources, Thomson Reuters
Sandra Ugrin, Director of People Experience at Coinsquare
Lorena Scott, Head of People Operations at Ritual
Jordan Boesch, Founder/CEO of 7Shifts
Saad Siddiqui, Founder/CEO of Bonsai
Who should attend?
- Early-stage founders
- Hiring managers
- Talent seeking new opportunities
- Anyone interested in building and/or being part of a stronger more diverse company.
Opportunity to network and connect with great talent and experts in the field.
Location: Uberflip, 370 Dufferin St.
Date & Time: Thursday, May 31st, 6:30 pm- 9:30 pm.